Search This Blog

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Back to School

School is finally back on for a week of a whole two days. It is very cold here today but the sun is shining so that helps a lot. I seem to forget how depressing winter can get sometimes. Snow and sunshine change that though so I am in luck.
I am at work, obviously with nothing to do. I am starting to wonder if my brother and Katie fell of the face of the earth or if they are just having a good time in Scotland. I'm jealous.
I have been reading more about Prague and the old statues and castle and churches. I can't wait.
Last night I had dinner with friends and then watched some American Idol and Modern Family. It was just the beginning of American Idol so we were lucky enough to see the worst of the worst singers. I forgot how much bad singers can make me laugh. After that, Kiersten and I went over to Andersen and got crepes which were delicious. They had all kinds of fruit and nutella and it was definitely a treat.
Today we have a model in art and then we are doing the insanity workout afterwards. I can definitely tell that that workout is working because every time I do it I take less breaks and can do more. I pumped myself up for it yesterday by watching The Biggest Loser beforehand. If they can workout I figure I can do it and enjoy it too.
I am looking forward to the weekend, I would like to relax some more since this week has been so packed and busy with one snow day after another I can barely keep track. Tonight we have Starbrooks so I am trying to get all my homework done this morning which was not much and now I can just enjoy the rest of the day.

2 comments:

  1. What is Starbrooks?
    Yeah, I bet you can really identify with The Biggest Loser... How do you think I feel then?
    Sorry all that snow day work stressed you out. Try to find time to rest.
    Des gros bécots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear that you're back to the normal schedule, even if it's hectic. Did you managed to take any pictures of all the snow?

    Sorry we haven't had time to Skype; we haven't fallen off the face of the earth yet, we're just busy enjoying Scotland (as you thought). Today we visited the zoo in the rain and wind, but we had a good time. We were happy to see that the animals were well taken care of and many of them couldn't have survived in the wild, so it's good they have a safe home.

    Good luck with the insanity workout!

    ReplyDelete