Search This Blog

Friday, January 7, 2011

FRIDAY!

Only week one and yet again I am releaved that it is over. How does this happen every quarter. I think I get so used to relaxed daily life at home that the sudden load of homework and miscellaneous errands are overwhelming. In art class yesterday we had our first nude model and I didn't even laugh (once he started). I walk into the room and standing in front of me is a man, or an elf king as Moon Hee described him, dressed from head to toe in black. Black leather trench coat, black shirt, skinny black pants, and black comboy boots with jangling spurs on the back that make noise whenever he took a step. He was blad on top with long hair that he somehow knotted into a ponytail like thing.
So he goes behind a wooden panel and emerges minutes later in a black robe. From there it's all a blur but I know that I definitely looked at him...no stared at him, for 3 hours. It went surprisingly well though and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I'm looking forward to the next 2 dozen models I will be seeing although I understand now that we will be having this model many more times so our teacher must just really want to create an awkward situation.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds so interesting while being awkward.

    Nine weeks to go: yeah!

    ReplyDelete