Search This Blog

Monday, January 10, 2011

Week 2

Once again, I am at work with not much to do. We have another model in art today but it will be a woman this time which will be a nice break. Tomorrow I am planning on starting a workout program called P90X with a girl in my house who has the dvds. I'm looking forward to it because the elliptical and stationary bike have succeeded in making me bored and don't even get me started on the treadmill.
Tonight I will be starting my Czech study with a couple of other students in the class and I am looking forward to a lot of confusion. Czech is a seemingly random language, words can me in any order and I am just waiting to see how weird it sounds. So far, from just hello and goodbye I have been a little weirded out. It sounds like a mixture between German and Russian...beautiful right?

1 comment:

  1. That will clear your throat, speaking it, that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete