Search This Blog

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Just another normal day: capstone, capstone, workout, capstone, 80s dance

So last night after I got out of art, a group of us decided it would be fun to go to Goodwill to look for a fine ensemble for the 80s prom themed dance that is happening tonight. Turns out, every other girl at Prin had the same idea and the apparently endless supply of 80s dresses was completely depleted. Since the supply of neon sweaters is even more immense than the 80s dresses at the Alton Goodwill, we decided to go with the Jazzercise look. I managed to find a yellow sweatshirt with a pink and turquoise triangle pattern all over it which I will be pairing with leggings and leg warmers, a head band, big hair, orange nail polish, and high-tops.
I have managed to add another two pages to my capstone this morning, not as much as I would like but it is surprisingly more time consuming than I thought it would be. I realize that it is going much better than many other students' capstones but it is still a challenge to bust out a 20-25 page paper by next Monday.
I have gotten pretty antsy, making workouts even more appealing which is the upside I guess. So I am off to relax for an hour or so then to workout, shower, a little more capstone (maybe), and then dinner and the dance with friends.

1 comment:

  1. I would be careful about having a picture of me in that outfit on Facebook. Your children might see it some day.

    ReplyDelete