Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Real Life Starts Now

I just said goodbye to Kurtis as he departs on his adventure to Finland for an Apple Jam gig and then to Mexico for three months. It is definitely sad because phone calls will probably not be an option but on the other hand, I am pretty excited for the next few months and all of the cool experiences we are bound to have.
So, here I am ready to start actually being an independent woman. Although I have been on my own at college for the past three and a half years, I have always had Kurtis to lean back on when I need some comforting or reassurance. I am excited now to get out on my own, eventhough I am not going anywhere else right now, I feel different already and like I am in a new mindset.
In March I will get to go see Kurtis for a week or so which is exciting, a little refresher until my adventures in Prague.

1 comment:

  1. Well, the ol' dad ain't the Kurtmeister, but you can count on him...

    ReplyDelete