Search This Blog

Monday, November 1, 2010


So here is actual documentation of the hard work and dedication Kurtis put into his costume late last night. Take note of the multi-colored action around the eyes: a real artists touch. He followed pretty closely the real Peter Criss if I might say so myself. Boys will be boys.
Other than amusing myself with Kurtis' own amusements I have been busy doing homework and socializing in the pub- homework was first though I might add and I even did 35 minutes more than was necessary on French for today.
There are t.v.s around campus now that advertise sports awards and games for the week and results from recent games and we have also been able to add promos for upcoming games. So far we have done a Par-cour video, an interpretation of "Jessica's Daily Affirmation" (look it up on youtube if you haven't seen it yet) and some others.
This time, a group of the girls got together and rewrote lyrics to the song "Just the way you are". While they sing their new version, photos of us go by throughout our career here at Prin. I immediately started crying- I know it's corny, I am sure Papa is in awe of the whole idea, but I loved it and it was so sweet of them. So I am looking forward to tomorrow but I also know that I should wear no make-up in the sure event of my emotional tendencies especially with sports.
It's slowly turning into Winter here, I can't wait to get home where the winters are cold but green and beautiful, I can tell the orange, yellow, and read leaves are all going to be gone here in a week or so, I am hoping more.

2 comments:

  1. So, where can I see that video?
    I am glad you have such sweet feelings and that you are not afraid of admitting you have them.
    Kurtis, you are cool looking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't find either video. Could you send me the URLs?
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete